Endodontics is a specialty of dentistry which focuses on pulpal development, as well as the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of pulpal disease. To be recognized as a specialist, endodontists must complete a 2-3 year endodontic residency program at an accredited university or academic institution in addition to the four years of dental school training. As endodontists, we have limited the scope of our practice to endodontics, and thus perform only those dental procedures and therapies that are within this field.
- Joe H. Camp, D.D.S., P.A.
- William C. Myers, D.D.S., P.A.
- Stephen C. Wheeler, D.D.S., P.A.
- Evan N. Miller, D.D.S., P.A.
- Edwin C. Bryson III, D.D.S., P.A.
- Zachary P. Schnoor, D.D.S., P.A.